- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- With above average skill in working with Microsoft Excel.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly schedule of Sales/VAT (output tax), local purchases / VAT (input tax) and importations including Summary List of Sales and Purchases needed for BIR RELIEF system.
- Prepare monthly & quarterly Summary of Expanded Tax Withheld (EWT).
- Conducts Physical Inventory Audit.
- Assists the Accounting Manager in the analysis of General Ledger (GL) accounts and monthly closing activities.
HOW TO APPLY
Come and grow your career with us and be part of our growing family.
Type in the subject - Full Name, Position Applying for.
Juan Dela Cruz, Accounting Assistant
Attach your CV/Resume and send your Application to:firstname.lastname@example.org