- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s / College Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of working experience related to building maintenance and safety planning.
- With knowledge in First Aid and Fire Safety.
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures all building equipment are functioning properly such as but not limited to Fire Detection and Alarm System (FDAS), Elevator, Air-conditioning Units, Generator Set, Sewage Sump Pump, Water Pump, CCTV, Telephone and PABX System.
- Ensures compliance with the requirements of the government agencies such as Makati LGU for Annual Building Inspection Activities, Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) for Fire Safety Inspection Certificate Issuance and DENR for generator set permit to operate concerns.
- Conducts routine building maintenance activities such as but not limited to electrical repairs, electrical bulb replacement, plumbing, carpentry, painting, waterproofing and cleaning of air-conditioning units.
- Coordinates with contractors for major repair activities.
- Supervises and monitors janitor.
HOW TO APPLY
Come and grow your career with us and be part of our growing family.
Type in the subject - Full Name, Position Applying for.
Juan Dela Cruz, Building Administrator
Attach your CV/Resume and send your Application to:email@example.com