- Graduate of any four (4) year college course.
- Have good understanding of the supply chain process, transport and warehousing system.
- Have at least five (5) years related experience in Logistics and Warehousing.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have strong leadership skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for receiving function for inventory.
- Responsible for the picking and loading of inventory (for release / delivery to customers).
- Responsible for scheduling of deliveries and warehouse transfers.
- Responsible for manpower deployment including delivery truck assignment based on delivery and warehouse transfer schedules.
- Responsible for proper inventory storage and organizing of existing inventory items.
- Submits monthly inventory data to Head Office for reconciliation.
HOW TO APPLY
Come and grow your career with us and be part of our growing family.
Type in the subject - Full Name, Position Applying for.
Juan Dela Cruz, Deputy Warehouse Manager
Attach your CV/Resume and send your Application to:firstname.lastname@example.org