- Graduate of any 4 year course or vocational/associate course.
- Computer literate; proficient using Microsoft Office Applications.
- Previous office experience and understanding of office procedures and processes a major plus.
- Confident using office machinery (printers, fax machines, photocopiers etc.).
- Strong verbal communication skills; excellent customer service skills.
- Willing to work immediately.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attends to customer concerns / queries through different channels such as but not limited to Landline, E-mail and Social Media Channels.
- Encodes customer sales order.
- Coordinates with Warehouse Officers as to delivery and pick-up concerns.
- Updates customer receivables data.
- Follow-up payments from customers.
HOW TO APPLY
Come and grow your career with us and be part of our growing family.
Type in the subject - Full Name, Position Applying for.
Juan Dela Cruz, Office Staff
Attach your CV/Resume and send your Application to:firstname.lastname@example.org